New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Grace T.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lake Balboa, CA
Votes |
Novice landlord from Southern California looking to hunker down and GET SERIOUS!

Grace T.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lake Balboa, CA
Posted Jul 17 2014, 13:58

Hi everyone! My name is Grace, 33 years old, and I'm a new real estate investor originally from the San Gabriel Valley and now residing in the San Fernando Valley... so I guess you can call me a Valley Girl. 

I've been a homeowner and novice landlord (renting out rooms) since 2008. I recently moved out, put my whole house up for rent and been very blessed to have some great tenants and a somewhat decent rent to cover my mortgage and most of my expenses. A break even situation, but I am eager to do more, learn more and GET SERIOUS as an RE investor. 

Stumbling across BiggerPockets in my research has really inspired me get serious and I think that's because this site just seems to be such a practical and valuable resource. It's not just about reading and absorbing, but it's about asking questions, engaging, and networking. 

My goal for the short term is to learn more about the different ways to invest in RE, particularly flipping, and find a mentor that I can work with. Looking forward to connecting with you! 

Loading replies...