• Investor
  • Rockwall, TX
Votes |
Hello BiggerPockets World

Robert Dryman
  • Investor
  • Rockwall, TX
Posted Jul 20 2014, 05:25

Hi Everyone, my name is Rob, I'm interested in starting a RE investment company with a focus on SFHs. I currently live in Rockwall, TX and work in Dallas as a VP of Operations for a multifamily property management company.

I have 5+ years as VP of Operations for a fee based management company. We have 13,500 units under management in 10 states. We specialize in affordable, multifamily apartments. However I have no experience with owning RE, other than 3 homes I have bought and lived in myself.

My short term goal is to start and run my own RE investment company, while continuing my "day job". I plan to grow my knowledge and my business beginning with wholesaling and flipping single family homes. My long term goal is to move into a full time role and buy and hold single family homes, building a portfolio of 100 houses within 10 years.

I am willing and able to provide insight to the multifamily rental business from a property management viewpoint, don't hesitate to ask. In return, I'm looking for any and all knowledge and support to get started in SFH RE investment world.

Loading replies...