• Real Estate Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
New Member In Houston, Texas

Melvin Gooden
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jul 20 2014, 10:31

Howdy to everyone in the BP Forums! My name is Melvin and I am completely new to REI and happened to stumble across BP today while doing some looking into the field. I've lived in Houston, Texas for five years but originally from Bryan/College Station, Texas. By trade I am an IT professional of nine years and a veteran of the world's finest Navy. I've always been intrigued by REI but didn't take the opportunity to broaden my horizons to learn more about it until recently within the past week.

My interest grew tenfold after speaking with some friends of mine, whom after their careers in the NFL, got into REI. I was afforded an opportunity to see some properties that they acquired and to find out their plans for the said property and was totally amazed. What they are doing is what I've only imagined doing. The only difference between a dream and reality is the action in between the two. With that in mind, I am now here to absorb as much information as I can get and to turn my dreams into reality.

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself and I look forward to learning and living.

-Melvin

Loading replies...