• Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
New member looking to get involved in Bigger Pockets

Ciro Affronti
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Jul 21 2014, 19:23

Hey people of Bigger Pockets, this is my first forum post and I'm a fairly new member so thought I'd say hello. 

My name is Ciro and I'm a soon to be college grad at Arizona State University living in Scottsdale, Az. I come from a real estate family, as my grandfather and father have been in real estate since the 1960's. They have residential and commercial holdings in New York City, in some prime real estate locations in Brooklyn and Queens. I've been involved in the family business since I was about 14, and love real estate. I'm a semester away from finishing a business management major and hopefully getting a job with a real estate development or investment firm in NYC.

I currently am a manager at my father's general contracting company, Affronti Property Solutions LLC. We've been doing residential general contracting work in the Phoenix area since 2006, and work primarily with Fannie Mae REO foreclosures and investors/property managers. While we are a small family run business, we have a vast amount of experience and expertise in all types of repairs, including full renovations/ remodels, and even new construction development. We currently average about 250 completed repair jobs per year, so we focus on handling a high volume of work.

The reason I'm posting and giving some background on the family business is becuase I'd like to try to get involved more on this forum and bigger pockets. With my background I've discussed above I can hopefully offer advice or tips all you investors/pros have about contractors and repairing/flipping homes, especially in Arizona. If you're an investor in Arizona and would like to connect feel free to give me a reply and say hello back.

Thanks!

Loading replies...