Votes
Gerry Loden
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
New Member in Dallas - Athens Tx Area

Gerry Loden
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Jul 22 2014, 15:19

Hi my name is Gerry Loden I'm currently 23 years old from a small town of Athens Tx. I currently work in Dallas and am moving up here in November since I spend most of my time here anyway. Much more opportunity also. I currently have no deals on hand I use to work oilfield and was planning to save up money to help me with my real estate future. Found out my girlfriend and I have a kid on the way so I moved back home to be with my family didn't want to be on the road all the time. I recently discovered BP a couple months ago while learning about real estate I kept finding BP so I am now catching up on the podcast I'm about half way threw them, LOVE this website. I hope to go into my first deal within a couple months I love real estate and really enjoy learning about it. If anyone on here is in the DFW or surrounding area please add me message me whatever yall do Id love to get to know some more people and because I really enjoy learning about this stuff! Please bare with me I'm still trying to figure the site out so I hope I haven't broken any rules here! Thanks and you guys have a nice day!!

Loading replies...