• Raleigh, NC
Votes |
New Member - Raleigh, NC

Elijah Batkoski
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Jul 24 2014, 07:07

Hey Everyone!

My name is Elijah Batkoski. I'm a recent college graduate - from UNC-Chapel Hill in May. I currently work in RTP as a Software Engineer. I'm moving to Raleigh this weekend, and ever since I started college I have been very interested in getting involved in Real Estate. 

I haven't done any Real Estate deals yet, but my father does own a mobile home park that I've been lightly involved in since I was a child and I've read a couple of books (so I'm practically an expert, right?). I'm looking into Real Estate for a couple of different reasons: I want to supplement my current income in homes of "retiring early" and doing Real Estate full time as I'm very interested in it, I find Real Estate much more interesting and exciting than the Stock Market, and lastly, I would like to get involved in something more personable hands-on in my spare time. 

I came to BiggerPockets because I felt like it was time to get out of the books a bit and start creating tangible relationships and knowledge. My short term investment goals include single-family homes or duplexes, but I'm open to anything.

That's about it for my intro, feel free to reply or connect with me or anything! I look forward to meeting you all!

-Elijah

Loading replies...