• Real Estate Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
newish member in Norfolk, Virginia

Jeremy Griego
  • Real Estate Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Jul 24 2014, 19:17

Not so new member signed up about a month ago here in Norfolk, Virginia but have been out to Sea, the internet connection is horrible and i am not computer savvy.
My name is Jeremy I I’m Active Duty US Navy, Damage Controlman(DC) translation for non Navy folks fire fighter. I purchased my first property 14 years ago when I first enlisted which was the best and worst thing I have done. I have purchased/hold many rental properties in Arizona, New Mexico, and now Virginia Hampton Roads area, mainly because I was stationed in those states. Thought the years I have lost and gained the fire in purchasing income properties but not because I didn’t like it but because of my many deployments overseas. Now that I am winding down my career with 5 years to retire and tone of interest from my shipmates asking me how to start investing my motivation is back 110% + my wife is onboard and supportive. The one thing is I was not comfortable giving advice to other but would tell them my story then they would all refer me to the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" book, and now I am hooked reading everything I can find.
Now down to the business part, my properties are currently in a series LLC "Zia Sun Properties, LLC". I am looking for single-family and multi-family income properties; I do buy and hold and am not opposed to fixer uppers or rehabs. The opportunity to network, meet potential investors and even some mentorship is amazing and am glad I found this BP. For those of you in Hawaii I am moving there by the end of the year. Sorry for the novel.

Loading replies...