• Dallas, TX
Votes |
Dallas TX Recent Grad-Newbie

Jessica B.
  • Architect
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Jul 24 2014, 21:22

Hello BP!

My name is Jessica and I am originally from Tulsa, OK now living in Dallas TX. This May I received my Masters of Architecture and MBA.  I am very excited to learn more about the real estate industry and share my knowledge as well! I am currently working full time in an architecture firm and I am looking to supplement my current salary with real estate investment income.

Listening to countless BP podcasts has inspired me to stop wasting time daydreaming about what could be and take action! I am seeking mentoring and opportunities to see first hand the successes and difficulties I will face as I start my own investing journey. 

Although I am not completely sure of my goals, I think that I would like to initially learn more about wholesaling and owner financed deals until I can build up the capital to do larger rehabs and possibly work my way into some commercial real estate. (or any other routes suggested for someone starting out with very little money, very little credit,  and student loan payments on the horizon). I am interested in the 'Architect as a Developer' concept as a much longer term goal. 

I am very excited to get started and hope that I can find some people willing to share their real estate expertise with this newbie! Thank you!

Loading replies...