Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Ivan Burley
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
NEWISH! Been here a while, no introduction.

Ivan Burley
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Jul 27 2014, 21:20

Hello my name is Ivan. I currently live in Nashville, TN. I've been investing in real estate a little more than a year now. Curreny I have one SFH and a manufactured home. I'm in the process of acquiring my first multifamily home.

I believe that planning is key for success.  I am on a three year plan.  In the next three years I will have completed my Electrical apprenticeship and will become a certified Journeyman.  During these three years I intend to acquire 6-7 more buy and hold income properties.

After receiving my journey I plan to apply for my LLE licensing here in TN.  This will allow me contract electrical work as well as pull permits for my own work. 

I am focused on buy and hold right now but I would eventually like to get into flipping.  I am also hoping that I will find someone who is experienced in real estate that I may possibly shadow and learn from.  I am very dedicated and passionate about the business.  As an athlete the majority of my life hard work is instilled in me.  Get knocked down, get back up. Make a mistake, make it going 100%.  I believe I will be successful and there is no doubt in my mind.

I have been here on BP for a few months now and not a day goes by that I am not on the site.  Be it Podcasts, forums or emails to blog links, I'm learning something everyday.  I truly love to learn.  Not just about real estate but many thing in general.  Knowledge is king.  The more you know the more powerful you are.  

In conclusion; I work hard, I'm determine, love to learn, I'm helpful, not afraid to ask for help, have a vision and a plan to obtain it, will take action, No handouts wanted/needed, I'm honest, trustworthy and true to myself. 

Thanks guy for reading and wish you all success!

Loading replies...