Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Eddie Carr
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Hello! 28 year old small landlord from Birmingham, AL! New member intro.

Eddie Carr
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted Jul 29 2014, 14:40

Hello to everyone in the BiggerPockets community!  Old lurker, New Member here 

My name is Eddie Carr, and I'm a young motivated small landlord in Birmingham AL! I'm excited to finally join the BP Nation after many times of being directed here from Google for answers. I'm a 28 year old, 2013 graduate with a bachelors in Mathematics/Computer Science.  After being laid off  I decided to pursue Real Estate more in depth & full time. I watched my whole family invest in Real Estate since I was a kid. I purchased my first rental from my father in 2011. He  showed me early the headaches landlords go through but I still had a drive & passion for it. Sadly, Late 2012 my dad/mentor passed unexpectedly and I was thrown to the wolves. I made many many mistakes but Since then I currently own & manage cash flowing properties in the WestEnd area of Birmingham.

My goal is to build a Real Estate team and grow our portfolio with many more properties. I also want to venture into another aspect of Real Estate such as wholesaling full time to fund more buy & hold deals. I know many investors stay away from the western side of Birmingham. I grew up in WestEnd also so I know the risk and the rewards of investing here.  I would love to meet other individuals in the Birmingham AL or surrounding areas  who have other investment properties for sale, advice, realtors,wholesalers, mentors and anyone else who understands the importance of teamwork. Please, if you have any advice or anything contact me. I love to learn. I look forward to meeting you all!  And Thank You! 

Loading replies...