• Real Estate Professional
  • Griswold, CT
Votes |
New to BP!

Joshua Dow
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Griswold, CT
Posted Jul 31 2014, 20:13
Hello All, As you could read from the title, I am a new member to BP. This site has been an amazing guide for me I couldn't say no to signing up. A little bit about me: I am currently 23 and going into my senior year of college studying business management. So i have knowledge of facility management, finance, marketing, economics and all that jazz. For the past 6 or 7 years real estate has been big in my life as my dad has been an investor and I am involved in every deal so I have been around it seen how it works and helped in the business. We currently reside in Eastern Connecticut but my dream was to always be down in the Carolinas (Fort Mill, SC) has caught my eye most recently. I want to get my real estate license for North and South Carolina and help investors get properties in the Rock Hill, Fort Mill, and Charlotte areas. If anyone is from these areas and can provide any insight (or in a year a job) I would greatly appreciate it. My main career goals are to be a real estate broker and my niche be in investment properties for high end investors. I love meeting and talking with all people so any advice or questions please contact me I would love to hear from you. Thanks for reading everyone take care!

Loading replies...