• Rental Property Investor
  • Miami/Jacksonville Fl
Votes |
Real Estate Investor Miami Florida

Wendy Lavana
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami/Jacksonville Fl
Posted Aug 1 2014, 03:52

Hello, my name is Wendy Diaz. I've been investing in Real Estate for a little over 10 years now. Recently, I've dedicated more time to it and made some interesting changes within my property portfolio that have landed me in the lower income housing area which I am eager to learn about. I am also currently rehabbing a house, which I hope to sell in the near future. I do all my own property management and with the help of my partner, tackle all the repairs and emergencies we can on our own. I love to learn new things and knowing that I can handle the issues that affect my properties, without always having to break the bank account on handyman services. I don't mind getting dirty and I've learned so far that the best way to learn by is trial and error, but I'm here hoping to pick up tips and advice that can save me some strife. 

Rental in the lower income housing area has been a challenge, but its an area that I see both an opportunity to make money in, as well as do good with real estate. 

Loading replies...