• Omaha, NE
Votes |
Newbie in Omaha, Nebraska

Micheal Rieves
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Posted Aug 1 2014, 22:36

Hello Everyone, 

I have to admit I have been hesitant to join the sight. I have been listening to a lot of the podcast and read several books. I have come to the point where I need to start putting some of these principles to action. I have looked at some properties and talked to some private sellers. I have yet to do my first deal but hope to complete it soon. I have been doing research for several months now. I don't have a lot of real life experience in real estate but I am looking to surround myself with like minded individuals that can provide input. Hopefully, I can provide a potential different perspective in the forums.  

A little about me. I am married and we have a son age 4 and a daughter age 2. I am sure some of you know how much fun this can be. I currently manage a team that works with life insurance policies that are involved in trust accounts for banks and trust companies. 

I am hoping that I can learn a lot. I have definitely learned a lot from the BP podcast and some other real estate podcast. Primarily, I would love to focus on multi-family units of 5 or more for cash flow while flipping some single family homes for cash. Eventually, I also would like to grow into some other markets where I have people I trust on the ground. 

I am excited about building relationships and being active on BP. 

Regards, 

Micheal 

Loading replies...