• Basseterre, St. Kitts, Outside US
Votes |
New Member from St. Kitts in the Caribbean

Amicia Mussenden
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Basseterre, St. Kitts, Outside US
Posted Aug 7 2014, 12:19

Hi everyone,

I'm Amicia and I am from the island of St. Kitts in the Caribbean.  I also have links to Dutchess County in New York, which I'm hoping to capitalize on as I start my real estate investing journey.

I studied Economics at the Cave Hill Campus of the University of the West Indies and at LSU in Louisiana.  Presently I am an Economist working for the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis.  I am also studying direct response copywriting and web copywriting and have a special interest in lead generation, email and autoresponder writing.  

I found the Bigger Pockets community while doing research on real estate investing.  I've found the information and advice presented in the forums, blogs and podcasts to be very useful, especially for me as someone just getting started in real estate investing.  

I am here to learn as much as I can about REI and to network with fellow investors. My interests are wholesaling (especially virtual wholesaling since I am not physically located in the US) and buy and hold (small multi-family units). I've also been recently introduced to tax liens and real estate notes and have an interest in these as well.

I'm looking forward to building solid friendships, expanding my real estate knowledge and experience and to finally getting involved in doing real estate deals.

Loading replies...