Votes
J Adams
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Jay Adams, Newbie from San Diego, CA

J Adams
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Aug 16 2014, 11:07

Hello BiggerPockets! My name is Jay. I'm currently 21 going to school for entrepreneurship, but I'm really interested in real estate investing for the cash flow (buy and hold). I'm interested in the cash flow because I don't want to work 40-, 50-, 60hrs a week and have little time for the things I truly enjoy; entertaining my friends and family (no kids yet!).

I heard about BP after attending an "REI for Beginners" seminar at one of the community colleges down here in San Diego. After telling my friends about the seminar, turns out a few were trying to get into real estate as well so I start my own Facebook group for us to share ideas and documents (mostly BP articles haha). After attending "Real Estate Club in Action" in LA this past week, I felt a real push to not only read the articles, but to connect with everybody I met there who were real supportive.

Since  I'm young and just starting out, so my idea of what I want is just like the BP article here http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2014/08/02/passive-real-estate-investing/. Just have to find out how to get here with no cosigner and no credit! 

Loading replies...