• Lawrenceville, GA
Votes |
New Investor in Lawrenceville, Georgia

Harold H.
  • Renter
  • Lawrenceville, GA
Posted Aug 16 2014, 20:33

Hello all,

My name is Harold F. Hawkins II and I have decided to become a real estate investor, so that I can supplement my income, where I would like to make an extra $75,000 a year.

I am currently located in the Lawrenceville, Georgia area. My daily job is a second shift job where I repair 18 wheel tractor trailer trailers (so I am a mechanic). I do have some background in home repair. My wife was once a real estate agent in the Blairesville, Georgia area. (Elizabeth Hawkins)

I am originally from the Upper Midwest (Detroit, Michigan to be exact). I have always wanted to be in real estate but I thought you had to be an agent to get into real estate. So I did a search as to how to get into the real estate market. As I looked through the different links and the many many ads, I came a cross a free ebook "Ultimate Beginners Guide" So I downloaded it and signed up for the site. As I read and read I began to see that the creator of this site was/is offering information for free. I thought it was a joke, I then read the book and saw that he was/is telling the truth about the free information. So I decided to jump right in and not hesitate anymore.

One last note about myself;  I am an Amateur Radio Operator (Ham Radio). So that mean that I am capable of emergency communications, having knowledge of this community when it comes to someone looking for property that needs a special condition (non-special needs)

Thank you for reading my first post. I will become more active as I continue to get educated, learn, and grow my business.

Loading replies...