Lenn L.
  • Charleston, SC
Votes |
Young Investor from Charleston, SC

Lenn L.
  • Charleston, SC
Posted Aug 19 2014, 17:43

Hello Everyone,

I am currently living in Charleston, SC. I do not own any properties at this time, but I have been lurking on BP for some time now reading up on a bunch of the blog posts so I finally decided to join. As a young individual I am eager to get into real estate early. 

I am planning on getting into real estate within a year. I have been looking at duplexes within the area as living in one side would definitely beat the rent prices that are going on in the Charleston area. I also have been searching turnkey options because I currently enjoy my career. That being said I haven't had much luck seeing anything turnkey wise in Charleston, but maybe I haven't been looking hard enough. Mostly my short term goal is to get started early with a property and my longer term goal is to reach a cash flow amount that I could retire on comfortably. One thing I hope to learn more about from BP soon is investing from a distance. With Charlotte and Atlanta within a few hours drive I have two solid markets available should I choose to go that route.

I look forward to getting into contact with other investors in the area as well as investors on the forum!

-Lenn

Loading replies...