• Aiken, SC
Votes |
New to BP from Aiken, SC.

Jesse Waters
  • Investor
  • Aiken, SC
Posted Aug 20 2014, 00:58

Hello All.  

I have been investing in real estate for a few years now and recently came across BP.  So far I have enjoyed reading everyone's experiences and learning from them as well.   

To give some background on my self; I became an accidental landlord in 2010 when I couldn't sell my town house in Newport News, VA before moving home to SC. Since then we have gotten two 4-plex's and another single family house. For the most part they have done well with the usual issues.

I am looking to expand on my holdings and venture further out as a REI. Currently looking at a few properties to fix-n-flip to raise some funds and looking for good deals that I can get on owner finance, since banks seem to want 30% down, which is good for equity and cash flow, but limiting when it comes to purchases.

Would love to get linked up with other investors in Aiken, Augusta, Lexington, Columbia and West Columbia (where my quads are).  I am always open to partnering on a deal and learning from those with more experience.

Hoping to network with like-minded investors and learn something in the process.

Regards,

Jesse M. Waters

Aiken, SC

Loading replies...