• Simi Valley, CA
Votes |
Newbies From Simi Valley, California!

Trevor Jones
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Simi Valley, CA
Posted Aug 20 2014, 21:07

Hey Guys!

Trevor and Leila Jones here from Simi Valley.  I'm a voice actor and editor by day, and Leila is a photographer.  We have 6 kids, 1 daughter in law, 1 grandson, 2 dogs and 2 cats.  Our grandson's name is Indiana Jones.  Really.

We created a joint account as we are getting into the real estate world together.  In fact, we are both getting our licenses.  We're pretty jazzed.  I have a BS in Business Administration/Real Estate - but its done me no good... Until Now!  24 years later.  

Leila was the inspiration to get into real estate investing.  I'm embarrassed to say it, but ya, all the flipping shows got to her.  And she got to me.  

I've listened to about 35 of Josh and Brandon's podcasts in the last 2 weeks. We are soaking up as much information as fast as we can and have tons of questions we'll post later.  Our preliminary plan is to flip some small ones to build up our pile of gold, then work on acquiring rentals.

You'll know I (Trevor) am writing if after every sentence you're wondering if I'm serious or not. Leila will be writing the more warm and fuzzy stuff.  

We're looking forward to connecting with you all!

Trevor & Leila Jones

Loading replies...