Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Kelley
  • Investor
  • Hawthorne, CA
Votes |
Newbie from Hawthorne, California (originally from Cleveland, Ohio area)

Kyle Kelley
  • Investor
  • Hawthorne, CA
Posted Aug 21 2014, 19:36

Hi Bigger Pockets people! 

My name is Kyle Kelley and I am a brand new investor in the sense that I am hopefully closing on my first investment property in a few weeks! However, I have been following along with the articles on the site as well as educating myself on all things Real Estate/Investing ever since I graduated. I never had the means to actually get involved in real estate, but knew that the moment I would, I wanted to be ready to go and not scared to jump right in. Which is basically how I scored (hopefully!) my first investment property! 

Being in the greater Los Angeles area, my investing will be taking place out of state and therefore I will be a long distance landlord for the first few years. I understand this is not the most idea route to take in entering the real estate world, but my initial strategy is to focus on turnkey/recent rehabbed and tenanted properties located in regions within my price range. Specifically looking in the Cleveland/Columbus Ohio area as that is where I am originally from and relatively familiar with the area.

Hopefully this forum will be even more of a resource than the awesome articles are and I will be able to gain some valuable insight and learn lessons from my colleagues here that have been through it all. 

Cheers! 

Kyle

Loading replies...