• Homeowner
  • North Hills, CA
Votes |
New member from Los Angeles!

Guillermo Barrantes
  • Homeowner
  • North Hills, CA
Posted Aug 22 2014, 17:27

Hello BP! My name is Guillermo, I am 23 years old and am currently living in the San Fernando Valley. A few months ago I co-signed and FHA loan with my mom on our family's new home in the North Hills neighborhood. I guess that makes me a homeowner, but that pretty much sums up all the real estate experience I have! I don't feel like I learned much in the process. Still, I decided to take this the first step towards my dream of becoming a successful real estate tycoon investor. Then I discovered the Bigger Pockets podcast and became hooked, so here I am! As a self-employed student who will be starting at UCLA this fall, I am nervous about being able to afford my schooling as it is an important goal of mine. I have always loved the thought of buying and holding property for the long term and directing some cash flow towards my school but I have no idea if that's even viable in my situation. So, I am here to learn as much as possible, plan, and take some action. Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Loading replies...