• Real Estate Investor
  • Eureka, CA
Votes |
Hello from North North Cali

Jacob Estetter
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Eureka, CA
Posted Aug 22 2014, 19:52

Hello from Humboldt County! Specifically Eureka. My name is Jacob and I'm brand new to REI but I have a background in sales and marketing; I used to work for a company that provided internet advertising and websites to realtors. I currently work and have worked construction for the past ten doing tile, perfect granite countertops and other masonry like brick, and natural stone. Hopefully that will come in handy doing estimates/analysis!

I'm getting together a wholesaling business.  My goal is to get enough money wholesaling that I can eventually start buying some rentals to help build up cash flow to invest back into marketing/the business.  The market is small up here and funds are tight but I've been busy.  Right now I'm getting my marketing going and building up my network, specifically a buyers list because I don't have the time to do a rehab at the moment.  But I'm sure when I find deals, they will come :D  Right now I'm advertising on C-list, and looking into estate sales, as well as some other more traditional advertising.

I'd also like to say THANK YOU to all the people at BP that have taken the time to share what they know.  Your help is greatly appreciated and even though I haven't wholesaled a single thing yet, with out you I wouldn't have made the progress towards this I have.  And I'll let you know when land one!

Thanks,

Jacob

Loading replies...