• Montreal, Quebec
Votes |
Newbie ready to learn :)

Lisa Lavie
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Montreal, Quebec
Posted Aug 24 2014, 05:33

Hey,

My name is Lisa Perez & I have a passion for real estate! I joined BP a few days ago & have been reading & learning so much from all of you. :)  

I'm just getting started in real estate investing. I have 1 property under my belt & I'm about to close on my 2nd property next week :) My goal is to purchase at least 3 buy & hold properties a year starting 2015. I have so many questions for you & I'm hoping you'll give me a little bit of insight, I guess I'll just dive in :)

I've been reading that the midwest is the best area to purchase sub 30k-40k properties. Is there anywhere in particular that you'd recommend?  I'm looking to purchase properties & rent them out, something that will bring in good cash flow.

Should I open up an LLC for investment properties? Multiple LLC's? What's the upside?

What's the best way to find pre market deals?

Could I get a mortgage for 30K or less or does it have to be a minimum amount for it to be worth the banks time?

Is there a way to get to all of the MLS listings without being a realtor?

On foreclosures, would I have to go to the county court & get the title of the property to make sure it's clean?

Thanks so much for all of your help! I'm looking forward to your replies & to becoming an active community member on BP :)

Lisa

Loading replies...