Votes |
New Member In Hampton Roads Realtor and Contractor

Eric Doud
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Chesapeake, VA
Posted Aug 25 2014, 03:23

Hello All

My name is Eric Doud. 

I have been reading the forum posts for some time now and have been listening to the podcast also and figured it was time to start posting. We have be investing for close to 10 years now in the hampton roads area. Never expecting it to become a career. My wife runs are realty company (Doud Realty Services INC) that specializes in property management. I took my knowledge of home repair and got my contractors license and started doing repairs and remodels while her business was growing. I just recently went and got my real estate license and would like to start selling to first time buyers and putting the investment bug in there ear during the process ( that is how we got started ) You have to educate the buyer about the process and always back up what you say with the numbers. Also I would like to work with investors looking to acquire more properties.

The properties that we have are a mix of single family and multifamily with the biggest being a 12 unit. Our office is a mix use with an office on the bottom floor and three apartments above.

My goals in the future is to grow our business and to provide quality jobs to our employees. Work with new home buyers and teach about investing and work with investors as they purchase more properties. We would also like to continue to purchase multifamily and single family properties.

Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake.

Loading replies...