Votes
Tony Coiro
  • Hawthorne, CA
Votes |
New Member in Los Angeles Area

Tony Coiro
  • Hawthorne, CA
Posted Aug 25 2014, 23:44

Hello everyone, my name is Tony Coiro, the middle name "Danger" is an optional extra. I am 25 and recently moved to Los Angeles. My background is in physics but about two years ago, I became very interested in finance. Now, you may be picturing me coding high-speed trading algorithms but I am patient investor with a long term view. Before moving to California, I worked in two early stage startup companies and with that, my fantasy of getting rich quick has been tempered by reality. In the future, I think I will look back at those experiences and be very glad they happened.

My current employment allows me to put away a decent amount of money a month. My goal on Bigger Pockets is learn, read the experiences of other, network and then as soon as my cash position and/or clever financing allow it, to take the plunge and begin. It's too early to say how soon that will be or what area of real estate will be my focus but my gut tells me property improvement and rental. I love to build and restore things.

That should cover my introduction for now, my life is an open book if you have questions. Otherwise, I will lurk in the background and learn everything I can for a few months. If you are in the LA area let me know, I love strangers and would be happy to meet for a coffee, beer or both.  Have a great day and thank you for having me as part of the community.

Tony

Loading replies...