• Columbus, OH
Votes |
New Investor in Columbus OH

Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Aug 27 2014, 05:57

Hi everyone! I have made a few comments but no introduction. I am a real estate agent that was just licensed in Columbus Ohio. My bio says sylvania it won't let me change it! I just graduated from OSU and am looking to work with investors to find deals and hopefully be a part of their team longterm. I want to start as soon as I can but must learn first. I like learning by action not by education. I have tried education and I believe until you get out there and start doing it yourself you won't really commit to it. I am doing real estate investing full time, I'm not very interested in the typical retail sales side of real estate but more the investing. I have been messaging and trying to get the local community so if I haven't messaged you please shoot me a colleague request and we can start chatting. I love meeting in person and getting to know people individually, I've already done it with two members from the site.

I hope to be at the meet ups and can't wait to meet the columbus ohio BP community. 

Loading replies...