• Williamstown, NJ
Votes |
Newbie from South Jersey

Patrick Ryan
  • Homeowner
  • Williamstown, NJ
Posted Aug 28 2014, 14:04

Hello and thanks to all for the great information

I'm Patrick Ryan an electrician married with 3 kids. I've been on bigger pockets for a while but until now I haven't had anything to contribute or ask. I have some experience remodeling with family and friends and have completely remodeled my own home. I've bought a few homes all of which I lived in, mostly because paying rent doesn't make sense to me. I started with a mobile home sold that then bought a house rented that then bought another house which I live in now. I since have sold that first house but fell in love with the idea of using real estate as an income. I now own a property with a tear down but have no money to go further. I have been approached by someone that wants to be a partner with me on it but I'm not sure how to go about partnering with someone . I don't want to make my first post way to long with details but if someone could tell me where to post this question I would appreciate it . A special thanks to @Joshua Dorkin and @Brandon Turner for the great podcast I'm on # 78.

Loading replies...