• Salem, OR
Votes |
Hello from Salem

Luke Glaze
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Salem, OR
Posted Aug 29 2014, 00:24

Hello BP community,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Luke. I am 28 years old and I have been a real estate investor for the past 5 years. My journey started when my wife and I moved overseas and rented our home. 2 years later the market slumped and we picked up another single family home. We did some extensive renovation, including finishing the basement and rented this out to a group of young professional bachelors.  2 weeks ago we put an offer on a triplex and we hope to close by mid September.  So far I have been purchasing owner occupied properties with conventional or fha loans and moving every couple of years. I will be able to do that potentially one more time and then I will need to go with tradition investment property financing. I am concerned that cash will be a big issue for me to continue investing. Saving 25% for down-payments will take a considerable mount of time on our limited income. 

I am interested in meeting other investors in the Willamette Valley (salem, oregon). I would love to continue learning and sharing stories with other investors. 

Look forward to hearing from all of you!

Luke

Loading replies...