• Real Estate Investor
  • PLANO, TX
Votes |
Newbie from Holden, MA

Josh Kabage
  • Real Estate Investor
  • PLANO, TX
Posted Aug 31 2014, 20:35

Thank God for Google... Yesterday Saturday 30th August at 9 am I attended the Flipping Formula free investor session at a local hotel. Suffice to say before the end of that session,  I was certain there must be a better way to Real Estate investing and that seminar was NOT IT!!! So I got home and Googled FF reviews and that is how I learned of BiggerPockets and I have been on here taking it all in since.  Sorry I had to digress and get that off my chest, now let me get on with the intro...

My name is Josh and I am from Holden, MA. I work as a Systems/Application Developer (in my professional life). I have owned some SF properties in the past and been a landlord in the process (with no strategy). My RE goal is to gain financial freedom by investing in income generating multi-family properties. I want to acquire my first multi-unit property in the next 12 months.  I would like to meet other investors (in the area and else where), network and learn Real Estate investing the RIGHT way!! Did I say Thank God for Google? Yes I think I did above... :)

Loading replies...