• Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
Newbie Investor Currently Located in Fayetteville, North Carolina

Michael Ford
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Fayetteville, NC
Posted Sep 1 2014, 20:12

Greetings!

My name Michael Reginald Ford. I'm a SSG in the U.S. Army and currently stationed on fort bragg. My wife and I have been here since April this year, we lived in Italy before moving to North Carolina.

Some of my hobbies include teaching people how to dance salsa, playing disc golf, hiking with my wife and dog, and learning. So far we've been able to do all these things here in NC, so we are enjoying our stay.

My goal is to increase my net worth to $1,000,000 or more by August 2020, by investing in multi family homes (buy & hold), and single family properties (flipping/buy & hold). I have ZERO experience with real estate, but I'm super motivated to get started! When I reach my goal, I will be the first millionaire in my family. Becoming wealthy isn't my end state, I am really interested in becoming a Philanthropist... giving back is really what I want to do!

I look forward to hearing, reading, and meeting other investors! Most of all I look forward to learning from the members of this amazing forum!

VR

Mike

Loading replies...