Votes
Nathan E.
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
Investor from Orlando, FL

Nathan E.
  • Orlando, FL
Posted Sep 10 2014, 00:25

I have been a member of BiggerPockets for about a year, but never posted my introduction.  How rude! Well here I am to make it right.

I started my investing career shortly after graduating college, purchasing my first house in mid 2006 here in Central Fl with big plans to make money and roll it into additional purchases. I must be a market timing wizard since I nailed (I mean to the month) the peak and had to watch my equity grow in the wrong direction for 5 years! I could have walked away, as so many people were, but I couldnt live with that lack of integrity. I knew deep down that its the people who follow through with their agreements that come out ahead in the long run. I still have that place rented out.

Fast forward to today. I have an additional property and am actively seeking a third and fourth within the year. Over the past year or so, I have really ramped up my real estate education with the local REIA (CFRI), and BP. Shout out to CFRI and Bigger Pockets, what top notch organizations!

I am slowly building this business, taking my time to do it right and operate with transparency. I can't say how much I appreciate the BiggerPockets community for it's networking and educational opportunities.

Regards,
Nate Earle

Loading replies...