• Miami, FL
Votes |
Miami Investor

Gustavo AL
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Miami, FL
Posted Sep 13 2014, 10:53

Hello To All, 

Im Gustavo a real estate Investor, here is a little back ground on myself.

I got my first Real Estate License in 2002, i have always been interested in real estate investing. 

I got to work with vary successful individuals that really took me in and showed me the ropes. In 2004 my wife at the time got pregnant with my beautiful Triplets Boys... So life took a turn and i got offered a Good Law Enforcement Job with the Feds up in South Carolina. I currently still have my Fed Job but I'm investing in real estate. Even while i was living in SC i bought 2 houses, and made a little money of them.  This year i decided was the year to go full  thouttle and immerse myself fully in real estate. I got me RE License again and i sold a couple of properties including my own house, i made a large profit and I'm using that money to buy and flip. I Have the experience and crew to remodel houses in about a month time.  The market in Miami if unlike the markets i hear about  on the podcast. There is a lot competition down here. I would like to meet and talk with Investors in the Miami area and learn and grow as much as i can...   

I think this site is amazing and offers a ton on useful information, i hope we all grown and learn from each there..

Thank you..

Gustavo

KSWA Investments LLC

Loading replies...