• Queen Creek, AZ
Votes |
New Member from Queen Creek, AZ

Bob Nesbit
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Queen Creek, AZ
Posted Sep 15 2014, 14:14

Hello All!

My name is Bob. I have been a police officer in AZ for over 20 years now and in the Army Reserve/National Guard for 26. I am looking forward to doing real estate investing so I can retire from both those jobs!

My family (Father and Uncle) introduced me to the benefits of real estate investing when I was very young. My father bought quite a few fix and flip properties. The advantage to having a young son was that he put me to work "fixing" dirt cheap (I worked for comic books). Of course he had to hire out real repairs. He also had a few rental proprieties. Unfortunately I never got to learn the art from him....so here I am learning now!

I am interested in rehabbing houses anywhere in the Phoenix Valley area. I would prefer the eats side but will go where ever I get the first deal...truth be told after my first profitable deal I am going to retire from the PD. After making some cash fixing and flipping I will purchase some rental properties to keep a steady cash flow. My goal is to flip 3 or 4 properties a year and have a net rental income of about 3,000 a month.

This website has been great...I hope to use it to its fullest and eventually contribute some of my lessons learned (hopefully they aren't all from the school of hard knocks).

Thanks!

Bob

Loading replies...