• Portland, OR
Votes |
Greetings from Portland, Oregon

Brittany Irwin
  • Vendor
  • Portland, OR
Posted Sep 15 2014, 20:13

Hello,

My name is Brittany Irwin and I am a newbie from the Portland, Oregon area. I have always had a passion for real estate and love the fact that it is an investment vehicle that is tangible, where one can see growth day to day. I also gained interest in real estate investing from the people around me who are current real estate investors. From these people I have been able to see the potential that real estate has to offer and would love to be apart of this world.

I am currently focusing my time and energy learning more about buy and hold properties (including leasing options) and mobile home parks options, both in my area and all over the United States. I would love to branch out past the NW but am currently focusing my efforts on the Oregon and Washington area. I joined Bigger Pockets because I feel there is a lot of great information here for someone who is new to real estate investing, like me, and it is a great place to network with other like-minded individuals.

I would love to learn from and network with others in my area, no matter what their level of experience is. I look forward to being involved on this website.

Thank you

Brittany Irwin

Loading replies...