• Real Estate Investor
  • Newark, OH
Votes |
Big Dreams, No Experience

Jonathon Lovell
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Newark, OH
Posted Sep 16 2014, 18:46

I feel the title explains my situation succinctly. My name is Jonathon, I'm based in Newark OH, I'm 26 and my goal is to have a million in the bank by 30. I'm broke, I'm inexperienced and I will succeed! Haha.

I have just come to a point in my life where I am ready to come out of my shell and I refuse to live a life being unhappy and feeling unfulfilled. Despite any hardships I am very happy to be living a life driving myself in my own direction. Whether I am met with success or failure, it is a result of being true to myself and that is enough to give me a happiness nothing else could.

I am open to any opportunities in real estate that would push me towards my goals, but ultimately I am interested in large multifamily, syndication and real estate development, as this - as far as I can tell, is where the big money is at and the fastest path to building a great and more passive income. 

I have been in poverty all my life, surrounded by those also in poverty, I am excited to explore life and all it has to offer, to see what other realities and opportunities there are out there. I would love the opportunity to create and take part in brilliant businesses, innovation, live it up a little and ultimately have a great and positive impact in the world for many people. I would be happy to be a part of solutions and change in a world of so many problems for so many.

I look forward to getting to know more people here on biggerpockets. :)

Loading replies...