Votes
Darren Moeller
  • Auburn, WA
Votes |
Very interested & overwhelmed with all the wonderful information

Darren Moeller
  • Auburn, WA
Posted Sep 17 2014, 15:15

A bit of background/introduction before I begin.  My name is Darren and I currently live in the Auburn area of Seattle.  I have lived in Seattle since '05 when I moved up for a change of scenery from Texas.  I am married, 40 yrs old, 2 children, a reasonable career in the printing industry for a regional healthcare organization and a thirst for continued improvement (both personally and professionally).

I recently attended the Than Merrill workshop and bought into the 3 day seminar.  Now I know what a lot are saying but one post has stuck with me; It's 20% information and 80% up-sell for the Mastery program, leave your wallet at home.  I will lock up the credit cards and attend for the 20%.  I figured since I am so green anything I learn out of the 20% will be beneficial.  

I can read all day and hope I didn't miss a bullet point but at the end of the day, with my head held high I admit I need a hand to hold, or at least a boot to push me over the right cliff.  I am trainable, smart and motivated.

Thank you for reading.......  I will be here everyday trying to soak up as much as I can.  Very glad I found BP.

Loading replies...