• North Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Hello from Atlanta, GA

Anthony Gioia
  • Property Manager
  • North Atlanta, GA
Posted Sep 17 2014, 15:39

Hello all,

My name is Anthony Gioia. I grew up on Long Island, NY.  Moved to South Florida after college where I started a family and lived for 15 years.  About 5 years ago my job brought me to Atlanta. 

I have been in Corporate America my entire career and  recently went through a restructure where my position was eliminated.  I decided not to go back to corporate and start my own business.  Over the years, I have been working part time managing a small volume of single family properties and decided to focus on this business full time.

Since I really can't afford to go an extended period of time without income as I ramp up my business, I am considering investing in a franchise where I can utilize proven methods that can support a business that can scale up in volume.

I would love to build some relationships in the industry and network locally in Atlanta as well.

I welcome any feedback on my plan mentioned above, the value you place on outsourcing this service, guidance on growing the business and anything else relevant to property management.

Wow.  Sorry, did not mean to write so much, just excited to join this group and move on with a new chapter in my life.

Have a great evening!!!

Anthony   

Loading replies...