Teddy Lu
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Hello from Chicago... hey that rhymes!

Teddy Lu
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Sep 17 2014, 16:07

Hello Everyone,

My name is Teddy and I am really new to the real estate industry. I am currently an industrial designer at an innovation design consultancy in Chicago. I learned about the opportunities of real estate after my friend introduced me to a very popular book that most of you have heard of... "Rich Dad Poor Dad". After reading that book, I realized the potential of investing in real estate. 

Yesterday I made my first step into the real estate community by attending a networking event at Dino's Pizza in Norwood Park, IL which was hosted by Brie Schmidt. I thought the event was awesome and I had a great time learning more about the business. I must say, I was very impressed by the passion and compassion from everyone. So I am very excited to learn more and make more connections.

My lease for my apartment ends June 2015 so I am considering to purchase a building with 3-4 units so that I could live in one and rent the other ones out. 

I am open to any suggestions or feedback so please feel free to contact me. I look forward to the new connections and contributing to this great community :)

Thanks!

Teddy

Loading replies...