• Miami, FL
Votes |
Newbie Wholesaler in Miami, FL

Luis Lopez
  • Personal Financial Coach and Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Sep 17 2014, 19:23

Hi all:

It only took me 5 minutes of snooping around this site to make me decide "yup, I wanna be part of this!"

I'm a new investor who is getting into wholesaling. Quite funny actually how I even found out about this field of REI. I am a huge self-help/motivation junkie and big fan of a motivational speaker by the name of Eric Thomas (aka ET the HipHop Preacher) - you should definitely check him out on youtube. Anyway, he teamed up with Sean Terry, apparently a well-known wholesaler, to do a conference and I caught a recent webinar they did...and BINGO...I was hooked. I actually just started his academy which offers a ton of useful information.

I have been moving up the corporate ladder with "good jobs" slowly but surely but thanks to Robert Kiyosaki's books, now I'm in search of my own financial freedom; even more so now because of the two wonderful boys I am now a father of (a 2 y/o and a 5 month old).  So I definitely have a "why" to drive me to success.  Prior to the webinar I mentioned, I had been self teaching myself to trade in the stock market, which wasn't going too bad.  But anything can happen in the stock market and most of it is beyond our control.  

So now I'm here and I'm here because I'm really serious about this new step I'm taking. I'm looking to learn and more importantly, have the support of like-minded people when things aren't going so well.  I won't be one of the many wholesalers who give up after a few months (mark my words). I'd also like to connect with some cash investors as they're ultimately my customer as a wholesaler.

To our success,

Luis (aka Lou)

Loading replies...