• Professional
  • Pinole, CA
Votes |
First time in the forum to introduce my self

Albert F.
  • Professional
  • Pinole, CA
Posted Sep 22 2014, 10:55
Hello everyone, My name is Albert, live in north California. I'm a cancer surviver in remission since 2012.I'd been interested in investing in real estate for awhile now but I been scared because when I finally decided to start in 2008 with a single family home that was a shortsale for 500,s I got it for 420,s I was happy at the time because I was going to remodel it and sell it but the market took another hit and I ended upside down. I could not rented so I decided to move in and hold it til the value goes up, I got a loan modification because of my condition that helped me a lot. now it has equity and I feel more confident in going to try again to investing. I got burned by all these seminars and spent thousands in programs that didn't work for me. I don't even bother in going to seminars no more i got books on buying with no down payment, ect... Now here's the question, I consider my self a handyman but I'm the type of person that don't know if a deal is good or not when I see it because not to good with numbers some times or panic of over paying and I get into the too much analyzing that I get paralyze and do nothing. I need advise in how to start investing the right way. Flipping, hold and rent or wholesale whats is better for a newbie like me, I was thinking in buying in Orlando Fl. But open for any suggestions. How do I start? Any honest advise is very appreciated. Thank you

Loading replies...