• Wholesaler
  • Orwell, NY
Votes |
How important it is to introduce...

Nichole Wall
  • Wholesaler
  • Orwell, NY
Posted Sep 22 2014, 16:30

Hi everyone! I've been on here for a little bit now (about 2 months) but never introduced myself yet because I didn't really see the need...until now. I discovered that when I put in towns near me to search on the site, I'm finding people on here to connect with. Yes I know if I pay for the pro I can find people, but I'm in the preliminary stages or getting started so I haven't jumped on just as of yet. Plus I'm getting research about specific markets as well so I like reading about posts pertaining to the markets I'm looking at. And the best is if people are searching in the "search the site"...they will find my post that I'm leaving and connect with me. Win, win. :)

So my name is Nichole Wall and I live in a teeny, tiny, awesome town called Orwell, NY which has a bunch of larger markets around me (Syracuse, Watertown, Oswego) that I've been trying to figure out....which one do I invest and start??!!! It's all overwhelming. :) (That will be a question for a post in a few minutes though). I've been into this for about a year trying to figure things out (loooong adventurous story there). 

I discovered bigger pockets from someone who told me about it at a REIA meeting and said don't listen to the radio anymore, get on the bigger pockets podcast and start with pod #1 and just listen to them. So I did around July 9th and I am now up to #62 (yeah, I drive a lot and fold laundry...and dishes....). I absolutely love them and this site! I'm hoping to dedicate time, at least once a week on here and then move it to everyday. Oh do I like to ask questions. ;) So thanks Brandon and Josh for all of this!!!

Loading replies...