Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Norton
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Quincy, MA
Votes |
Irish Kevin from Boston, Ma. is joining the Group. I am a B.U.M., Involved with Multifamily.

Kevin Norton
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Quincy, MA
Posted Sep 29 2014, 17:31

Hello BP Members,

I am new to this great community of like minded people and willing to help and learn as well.
Now reside in Boston, Ma. where the market is once again picking up speed and going out of control. Are we headed for another crash…??

Crash or no Crash we all still need to know how to find opportunities in an up or down market. I have been investing in R.E. since 1987 and have been through the ups and downs of this business. Have been on the buying end with distressed sales and have been on the selling side with rehabs and appreciated property. Learning the many aspects of making money in R.E. should be a never ending endeavor. I am constantly reading up on existing and new techniques and searching out new opportunities.

Currently in a buy and hold mode, owning and managing many multifamily units and looking to grow my portfolio. Willing to partner, JV, or join in on syndication. I am willing to go out of state as current market in Boston/Massachusetts is too pricey with unrealistic cap rates and buying just in hopes of appreciation not cash flow.

“Want to get away…??” Let me know what you’s guys got cooking…!!

To Our Success and Financial Independence..!!

Thanks – “Irish Kevin”
B.U.M. (Boston Unemployed Millionaire)

Loading replies...