Votes |
Newbie from NYC / Gainesville, FL

C.M. Kennedy
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Sep 30 2014, 13:08

Hello Everyone,

I am naively-optimistic entrepreneur currently living in NYC. For the past 10+ years I have been getting paid as a professional web designer. Lately my main focus has been building iOS and Android apps. I have worked with brands such as Google, Wine Spectator, Porsche, Coca-Cola, Spotify, MLB, and Citi Bank. I am not trying to pitch my services, just giving some background to who I am.

A passion of mine since a very young age has always been real estate. I love everything about it and read as much as I can when I can. I am in the progress of trying to close on my first home, which should happen next Friday in Gainesville, FL.

My goal here is help the community where I can, learn as much as I can, and to build products (web and mobile apps) to problems I find along the way. My long term goal is to do real estate full time, whatever that might include. I think starting off it would be nice to flip a few to gain some capital then work my way into longer term investments.

I have been reading a bunch here on BiggerPockets and listening to all the podcast. I figured it was about time to make an intro and get started contributing to the community.

Please let me know if there is any questions I can answer.

Thanks,

Kennedy

Loading replies...