Jose Montero
  • Riverside, CA
Votes |
New to BP and want to introduce myself

Jose Montero
  • Riverside, CA
Posted Sep 30 2014, 23:29

Hello all BiggerPocket members,

My name is Jose Montero from Riverside Ca.

I'm 20 years old.

Current working on RE License.

A little bit about me and my story/dream.

- The reason I am here today and want to get into real estate investing is because I've always (just like many of us) wanted to be successful. 

- I have read Rich Dad Poor Dad, Think & Grow Rich, How to win and influence people.. and more.

-Right now my main focus is generating cash first by Wholesaling here in the Inland Empire.

-Once have enough capital, i'll invest in rental and build up my RE portfolio doing first Residential then move toward commercial properties to be financially free by age 35. (100 million+ portfolio)

-You can judge me or not, I'm doing this and announcing my goals to help hold myself accountable here on BP. I would appreciate the support from all the BP community while I take on this journey.

-I may be young but like they say age is just a number. I truly desire to make a difference in the world by donating to charity's and help 3rd world countries. Why you may ask? because I believe we are all here for a reason, and one day i may not be here. My duty & Obligation is to change the people around me in a positive way. I believe Real Estate is going to help me achieve my goals and aspirations much faster. 

I hope everyone is doing great & achieving prosperity in their life.

"The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities." -James Allen 

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Jose Montero

Loading replies...