Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
David Soria
  • Foothill Ranch, CA
Votes |
Newbie from expensive South Orange County, California!

David Soria
  • Foothill Ranch, CA
Posted Oct 2 2014, 19:57

Hello everyone,

I'm here in South Orange County, California (Lake Forest/Irvine area). Learned about BiggerPockets like many others have...through the podcasts. I'm very new to the Real Estate field and I'm in the "education" stage of it all. My degree is in Entrepreneurship and my current field of work is in Immigrations. 

I see myself as a buy and hold investor and as of now I'm just trying to gather as much information as I can. Taking a trip to Vegas in a little over a week to see if there are any potential investments over there for rental properties. In my area, I don't have a lot of options for the amount of capital I currently have. I'm not really looking at flipping until I get a very good understanding of real estate in general, so I figured I'd start with a buy and hold rental if I could and see where it goes from there.

My personality has always been over-analytical and I have ran into analysts paralysis many times when it comes to making decisions. I decided to jump on here and make an introduction post to take action, get the ball rolling and get committed to putting in more research each day.

I'm looking forward to being part of the community, learning from anyone I can and possibly meeting up with locals to learn and share ideas.  Keep an eye out for a post I'll be making later about questions regarding investing in Las Vegas!

Loading replies...