Votes
Eric Mauricio
  • Fargo, ND
Votes |
Newbie from Northern CA but moving to Fargo ND

Eric Mauricio
  • Fargo, ND
Posted Oct 15 2014, 09:06

Hello BP Family! I have been reading through some of the BP posts for a few months now trying to learn and soak up as much information as I can. I have one property (first home we bought in 2005) that we just put on the rental market because it's underwater on the mortgage. We didn't want to just walk away and mess up our credit. I think as soon as we break even, we're going to sell it because of the stupid HOA rules (we were lucky the HOA is letting us rent it!).

We bought another home this summer that we thought we would be staying in for a few years, but my job is taking me to Fargo; so, we might be renting that home next year (I'll be adding another post later because I do have questions about renting that one out). 

I am looking forward to my move to Fargo to start my RE Investing lifestyle, but it's going to be a challenge because I need to get the "better half" on board because she HATES risk. I really do not have anything to offer to the BP community right now, but I have the eagerness and time to learn! Cheers!!

Loading replies...