• Rental Property Investor
  • Charleston, WV
Votes |
New Member from Charleston, WV

Brandon Price
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Charleston, WV
Posted Oct 16 2014, 07:18

Hello BP (Bigger Pockets) from BP (Brandon Price) :)  I am very excited to introduce myself to the community. I am a Fireman for a local municipality and I also own a self-storage company. I fell in love with real estate in 2005 and haven't been able to stop thinking about it since then. My wife and I completed our first flip in 2007 and did very well. This house was a foreclosure purchased at the courthouse steps. After closing this deal we were excited to find the next (We had focused on foreclosures because we hadn't had much success dealing with realtors at the time). Many prospects were found and evaluated, only to have the sales postponed, postponed, and finally cancelled. A few months after the flip closing, my wife found an ad in the newspaper about a self storage business for sale. We inquired and ultimately closed on the deal in September of 2007. 

For the last seven years, all of our money and time have been tied up in the storage business. In the summer of 2015, I will have more money, and most importantly, more time becoming available. This is when we plan investing. My goal for the next year is to increase my knowledge of real estate investing and lay out a plan of action, so that when I do begin investing, my time and money can be spent efficiently. I am excited to get started and look forward to getting to know the BP community.

Loading replies...