• Renter
  • Stevens Point, WI
Votes |
Newbie from Stevens Point, Wisconsin

Thomas Kildow
  • Renter
  • Stevens Point, WI
Posted Oct 21 2014, 09:12

Alright I would like to start this off by saying that this site is packed with so much information I could probably read everyday for the next couple of years and still not read everything.  I have been looking into real estate on and off now for a quite a few years.  I am so happy that I found this site.  My picture is coming soon.

My name is Thomas Kildow.  Honestly I'm looking to absorb as much information as I can and if I can find someone to help show me the ropes.  I am getting into this because I want to become financially free and I know real estate is the best option for me.  Now I don't have any experience in real estate but I am trained in carpentry.  I've also helped my father-in-law remodel almost is entire house.  If I have missed anything that you would like to know just ask.

I kind of have a question to throw out there.  When it comes to dress attire; do you feel business attire is better than casual?  I know personally i tend to get nervous when people in business attire talk to me it almost makes me feel like they seem better than me which I know in most cases that's not the truth.  I just kind of wanted another opinion.  Thank you for reading this long winded post.  Hope you all have a very nice day.

Loading replies...