• Redondo Beach, CA
Votes |
Newbie to BP from Los Angeles

Powell Chee
  • Investor
  • Redondo Beach, CA
Posted Oct 21 2014, 09:54

Hi Fellow BP'ers!

My name is Powell Chee and today is my first day as a member of BP.  Strange thing is that I don't feel like I'm new to the site because I've listened to every one of the podcasts so far.  Perhaps I'm like some others who have been reading/listening but haven't become members yet.  

Well today I was inspired to sign up as a member and I even started a blog about today being Day 1 in my journey as a new wholesaler.  

As an intro, here are some good/bad/interesting/boring (you decide) details about me:

• I started investing in real estate in early 2013 with my 4 brothers and my dad.  
    • We created PM Lender which is a private lending company that lends on mid-high end fix/flip projects in the San Francisco Bay Area.
    • Since 2013, we have been involved in over 25 projects.
    • Although this has turned into a long term passive income generator for me, it's not enough to replace my income so I still have my day job.
  • After at least 6 months of thinking hemming & hawing, I have decided to jump into wholesaling where I live, Los Angeles.  
    • The 2 primary reasons being that I want to escape my day job (although it's a good job that pays well).  
    • Secondly that I want to generate cash faster so I can invest it for passive income.

Enough about me.  I look forward to connecting with the BP nation!

Powell

Loading replies...