Skip to content
New Member Introductions
Account Closed
  • Dallas
Votes |
My introduction: I am from overseas and looking for long distance investment experiences.

Account Closed
  • Dallas
Posted Oct 21 2014, 10:00

Hi, I am a buyer who looking at potential real estate deals in the US... 

I want to share my story up to now,  if someone has similar experiences and goals and want to share yours, please reach me at here.

I began with a not local based company about 6 months ago and I could see their model left too much risks for me, no matter if they are good and honest. So I decided to search local based seller on loopnet or zillow or other sites, for an overseas buyer, a hands-off investor, I was surely impressed by turn-key investment with a unbelievable ROI. But in the end, I am aware of some "turn-key" investments is suspicious, which make me bitter-taste.

And worst still,  when I chose to operate it remotely by myself, some local individuals took advantage of my absentee. Trying to sell something to me with defective title, and the attorney paid by me insisted title research is enough to protect me. I was lucky enough,  I paid my mistake but avoiding some real disasters. Sincerely I have to re-group and realize how tough it might be. But I am determined. I don't know if this is wise, but I have made up my mind.

Therefore I began to read blogs, articles, forum by forums across internet, and I sincerely appreciate you have something to share about it. 

Loading replies...